2/06/2009 5:56:24 PM
 The Aged Rights Advocacy Service (ARAS) offers a free, confidential and independant service.
ARAS advocates are also available to visit community groups throughout SA.
ARAS can provide the following:
- Information about rights, entitlements and responsibilities
- Support to help you resolve your concerns or to speak on your behalf
- Strategies to assist you to protect yourself
- Promotion of the rights of older people
- Information and education sessions.
Contact ARAS 08 8232 5377 or Country Toll Free 1800 700 600
2/06/2009 5:55:49 PM
The South Australian Equal Opportunity Act 1984 makes it unlawful to discriminate against people in certain areas of public life. If you believe that you have been discriminated against, sexually harassed or you may be entitled to lodge a complaint under the Act.
2/06/2009 5:56:27 PM
Compulsory Third Party (CTP) Insurance compensates victims of crashes for personal injury where the owner or driver of a registered South Australian vehicle is at fault. It also covers crash victims where a passenger is at fault.