There are many types of financing for your business
available and the options you choose will affect what you have to pay back and when.
There are many banks and other financial institutions willing to provide business loans. However, each will have different repayment amounts, interest rates, fees and conditions. It is often confusing trying to work out which bank can offer the best deal. An online tool has been created to help you compare the various options available.
The Business Loan Finder
is an online tool that asks six questions:
- How much money do you need?
- Do you need access to money at call or the full amount up front?
- On average, how much of that amount are you likely to need at any one time?
- Do you want a fixed or variable interest rate?
- What type of security would you be willing to provide?
- Which state will you be operating your business in?
Enter your choices and a list of options will be presented:
- loan name
- interest rate (variable or fixed)
- upfront fees
- service fees
- exit fees
- type of security
- average monthly repayment.
Click on the loan name to find out more details. You can print the list of lenders and then link directly to their websites.
The Business Loan Finder is a useful tool for comparing options and finding the right loan.
On this site
Work out the finance required for your business
Types of financing for your business
Your business loan application
Negotiating your business loan