For an alternative version of a document on this page contact the Land Services Group (LSG)
About Electronic Plan Lodgement (EPL)
Surveying and lodging organisations can electronically submit the following plan types with the Lands Titles Office (LTO) using the Electronic Plan Lodgement (EPL) system:
- Division Plans over Real Property Act 1858 (RPA) land
- Community Plans
- Filed Plans
- Amalgamation Plans - newly added
- Divisions Plans over crown land and other non-RPA land - newly added
- most plans lodged under the Roads (Opening and Closing) Act 1991 - newly added.
The standard plan lodgement fees apply.
Access to EPL will only be given to:
Managing your account
Starting an account
- To register for EPL lodging complete an Organisation application form.
- To pay fees by direct debit - complete a direct debit request form.
- Payment options using Visa or MasterCard are provided within EPL.
- Licensed surveyors will need to complete a surveyor application form.
- Return completed forms to LSG by post or to the front counter.
- A username and password will be assigned and sent to the principal contact you nominated.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any usernames and passwords. You are also responsible for controlling access to your account.
Resetting passwords and cancelling an account
A request must be made in writing to LSG if you want to:
- have a password reset
- remove a user
- cancel your account.
Include in your letter your:
- account number
- telephone number
- a brief description of your request.
Return your letter to LSG
If you have questions or need help contact LSG
Detailed instructions on how to use EPL are provided in the training manual
Training courses for new lodging organisations can be arranged on request to the LSG
Log on to EPL
EPL - log on
A list of many of the annotations
used when preparing plans has been created to help you. Appropriate annotations can be copied from this list and pasted into EPL using its annotation tab.
is an application to capture survey data and confirm mathematical closures from plans registered in the Land Titles Office.
Note: PCplans is a 32-bit program.
On this sitePlan presentation guidelinesCadastral survey guidelinesConveyancing and surveying professionals
Other web sitesElectronic Land Division Lodgement Site
DownloadsEPL FAQsEPL Diagram Sheet template
(DWG 29KB)EPL Diagram Sheet template