On this page:About the programParents and caregivers How to apply
About the program
Enter for Success is a program to improve attendance and retention rates by allowing Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students to attend any SA Government high school of their choice.
Students must enrol in the program when they are in year 7.
Parents and caregivers
Parents and caregivers have an important role in ensuring that their children enrol in a high school that:
- meets their educational needs
- provides the best opportunity for a healthy social life
- provides encouraging environments for educational success.
To make the most of the choice provided by the program, parents should discuss the options available with teachers and staff at their child's primary school.
Find more information on choosing a high school
How to apply
To register for the Enter for Success Program, parents or caregivers need to:
- complete a registration form
- complete an application for year 8 enrolment.
- return the forms to the primary school by the due date indicated on the application form.
Talk to the school if you need help to complete the forms.
[top of page]
More informationOn this siteFinancial help, scholarships and grants Learning plans for Aboriginal students Health, wellbeing and special needs Other websitesWilto Yerlo - Adelaide University Unaipon School - UniSA Yunggorendi - Flinders UniversityAboriginal Access Centre - TAFE SA International College of Hotel ManagementAboriginal Education and Employment Services (AEES)